In 7th week OUSU Council, we will hold elections for the positions below. To find out more about what each position involves and how to run, please contact OUSU'S Democratic Support Officer by email. To run for one of these positions, you will need to complete the nomination form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday the day before OUSU Council.
- Chair of Council - To serve for Michaelmas Term 2016.
- Returning Officer - Oversees all elections, including any cross-campus by-elections and referenda, and all elections in council. To serve for Michaelmas Term 2016.
- Deputy Returning Officer - Assists the Returning Officer in overseeing all elections, including any cross-campus by-elections and referenda, and all elections in council. To serve for Michaelmas Term 2016.
Find out more about the positions here. To serve until the end of Michaelmas 2016.
- Graduate LGBTQ Officer
- Rent and Accommodation Officer
- Trans Officer
- Common Room Support Officer
- Mature Students' Officer
- Graduate International Students' Officer
Internal OUSU Committees
- Steering Committee (x2) - Steering Committee is responsible for compiling the agenda for Council, and referring motions submitted to Council to other committees for preliminary discussions as and when needed. To serve for Michaelmas Term 2016.