If you have cause for concern about the behavior of another student or member of college or university staff, the following information provides guidance on what you can do.

Complaints about the behaviour of another student in your college

  • You should contact your College Dean or Senior Tutor

Complaints about the behaviour of other students at the University

  • You should raise the matter with the Proctors in accordance with their disciplinary procedures. If you believe that the behaviour constitutes harassment, the matter will be investigated in accordance with the University policy and procedure on harassment and bullying.

Complaints about a member of staff at the University

If you have any questions about complaints process you can speak with an Advisor who can help and support you.